Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well it's hard to say goodbye and let go......

Since I've been here in Texas, I have had some time to think. I don't have a job yet and Andy is gone a lot. One thing I have been thinking is how hard it is to say goodbye and let go of the past. I am excited about our new adventures here in Texas and I know it will be a great experience. But that doesn't make it easy to say goodbye to those you love and just hope that things will be great for them. This is a time to have faith and trust in the Lord that we are where we are supposed to be. I just want to say thank you to all of those who have been there to support us throughout our lives and our marriage. We love you!!

Here are some of those special ones we miss.....

.

Not pictured are baby Joslyn and Brad (sorry no pics of them) and also all of our wonderful friends. Thank You so much!!



6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a blog now. Texas will be such an exciting experience for you. Hey who knows... we might end up on your front porch ready for a tour:) haha I hope you have fun! And I miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just got home to take a look at the new, classy blog...didn't like the way it made me miss you more though :( It was fun to see all the pics and get a better feel for the BIG TEXAS. :) Miss and love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hopefully i will be in the same position you are now, as in moving to another state, but I can guarantee i will be writing something pretty similar. Thank goodness for the gospel eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on your blog and great start in Texas. We miss you more than you will ever know.
    That steak looks like it would serve the whole family... Love the pictures... keep them coming!!

    Love ya both, DAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beka!!! Im glad you started one of these! You should check out adam's...they are pregnant...crazy huh lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need your email address- for some reason all I have is your old Telos one..I need it to invite you to my blog...text it to me!

    ReplyDelete