Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 10, 2010

SO MUCH NEWS!!!

Two months past due on an update and tons and tons of news to tell. First bit of news, my little bro got his mission call. He is going to the Atlanta Georgia North mission and will be reporting to the MTC on January 27th. This is big news for him because he has been trying to go for the past year, but because of health problems hasn't been able to get out there. We are very happy for him and feel this is a great adventure for him to start.

Second bit of news, we had a great time in Utah for Christmas ( pictures are coming). We loved seeing our family!!! While we were there our nephew Preston was baptized, niece Joslyn was blessed, brother Matt took out his endowments, and oh, we announced WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! More to tell later.

Last bit of news, I got a job. I am now officially a nanny. I nanny for a two year old little cutie and work 2 full days a week and one half day. It's been a lot of fun, and I really like the family and my schedule.

That's it for our news, pictures and more to tell are coming soon.

10 comments:

  1. Such a great post and such good things have happened in our family this past few months. We've truly been blessed! Glad you are enjoying your new job.
    Love you guys so much.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're having a baby! OMG! I didn't even know! I am so excited for you! It's a boy? What are you going to name him? I am so happy for both of you. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Hope your pregnancy is going good. I am so so so happy for you guys. Keep us all updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you dont consequence the kids you nanny...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best news of Christmas is the annoucement!! We are so excited for you two and secretly I hope it is a girl. Two reasons Joslyn and Andy's heart will melt if that is the case. We were glad we got to spend some time at Christmas with you, too short though. We love and miss you. Thanks for participating in the blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH! We are so excited for you...We secretly hope that it is a boy so that he and Holden can be best friends...Welcome to Mommy world! Good luck with the new nanny job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I ran into some of your family at the mall the other day...it was so good to see them. It was fun to laugh with Deborah about both of our "cramped" living conditions at the moment:) So happy for Matt, he was just glowing with excitement. They told me about your new job, yeah that you have something to do now at least a couple of days a week!! Wish we could've gotten to see you, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I have never heard of your future baby being called a hot dog or a hamburger??? But uh whatev ;). I am still in the process of receiving my never wrong inspiration :). So excited for you though! what is the date you will find out? Hope you are feeling much better now, and you are beginning to see your pregnancy glow!? Now if you will excuse me I need to go do some more meditating so I will receive the X or Y answer.....OOOMMMMMM, OOMMMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! Glad to see you are doing great! CONGRATS on the baby news. WOW that is SO exciting! I saw your blog address on FB. Our blog is private but you should email me so I can send you an invite thorpe.maria@gmail.com. By the way, you look so cute as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is so much fun that you are a nanny. I would love that job. Good for you. Missed you guys at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete