Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grateful!!!

My heart has been full of gratitude lately. I feel I have so much to be grateful for and I don't express it as much as I need to. I am so grateful that I have a healthy, growing baby that I get to meet soon. I feel this is something that so many of us take for granted. It's easy to complain about the aches and pains of pregnancy, but those aren't important. The important thing to remember, is to be grateful that your body has provided a way for that tiny baby to exist. I am so grateful for that. I am grateful for a job that gives me experience so I can be prepared for a baby. I am grateful for the sunshine when it comes out (I miss it). I am grateful that I have an amazing family and in laws. Not everyone has that. I am grateful for supportive friends and their fun personalities. The thing I am most grateful for at this time is Andy. He is the BEST husband! Ever since the beginning of pregnancy I have seen him in a different light. The light I saw him in before was already pretty bright, but now it is much brighter. I see him as a Daddy now. I've always thought Andy would be a great Dad. He is amazing with kids and has such a big heart. I love how he talks to my belly like it is the actual baby. I know our little boy will just love him. Now that I see Andy as a Daddy, I know how important he is to not only me, but our baby. It seems I want him to be safer, and more careful because I don't want anything to ever happen to him. I love him more and become more proud of him everyday. I am so grateful for his hard work and his effort in taking me on dates. He tries so hard to make me feel special. I am so grateful that he tries to understand me as I go through so many changes. He is a great comforter! I feel so blessed to be with him and can't wait to be a parent with him. Thank you Andy, for being the best. I love you!

Don't these pictures say amazing husband and soon to be dad?! I think so!!

8 comments:

  1. Haha I miss you guys. Beka... is that you in the last picture??? if it is then you've certainly changed! haha thats an awesome pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course he will be a good daddy!
    looking prego ...FOR SURE : ) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, you words are so inspiring...Of course Andy will be a great dad, I love that he loves your preggo belly, Chris loved mine too! It is so dun to see your husband transform into a daddy, just 15 more weeks and you will be adoring him in a different light again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say fun not dun! sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always known Andy will be a great dad. You will be a wonderful mom too. It is amazing how you fall in love all over again when that little baby is placed in your arms. I can't wait to meet the little guy too. I want to come visit after he is born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures and words just make me SMILE. I love you two and soon to be three.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! we are fans of andy as well. you two will be the most darling parents! and matt and i will be fab godparents. we miss you guys. can we please hang out soon?!? hope the weekend with the in-laws was terrific...

    xoxo
    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good 'ole Andy. He really has turned out to be a good husband :)! And yes, he will be a great dad too! Mason often asks, "Mom, when's Andy and Beka's baby going to come out?" It's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete