Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dear Andy

I just recently saw that post done by you and have to say, THANK YOU!!! Sometimes it's hard as you are going through all the adventures of pregnancy and being a new mom to know that someone is out there looking out for you. You have been so helpful to me. Thank you so much for your support in the hospital! I was so scared when they told me I was going to have to have a c-section. I've never been through surgery and didn't know what it was going to be like, I of course tried to act tough, but I'm so lucky you were there by my side through the entire thing. I keep thinking how hard it would be to be someone who has a baby all alone. I can't even fatham going through that all alone. Thank you so much for understanding my needs as I was in the hospital barely able to move. You were always on your toes and seemed to just know what I needed. Thank you for taking care of our little guy when we first got home. It was so difficult for me to try and move myself with only my arms. There was no way I could get out of bed to help feed and take care of Nixon. You were so sweet how you popped up at every peep he made. I know at times you were so tired and out of it, but you still managed to take care of both of us. Thank you for picking up after me ( time and time again when I would drop something), thank you for getting me food to take with my medication, bringing me a drink of water, helping me get up, always checking on me, making sacrifices for me, and for just loving me. You are such a sweet, big hearted person and I am so lucky to have you as my husband! I love you so much!

Love your Wifey

3 comments:

  1. You guys are a great couple!! It's so nice to have a great supportive husband. It is such a comfort having the Gospel during labor, sounds funny but I needed a blessing from Matt to calm me down. C-sections are such a miracle even though they are scary...but it got Nixon here to you safely!! =) Congratulations, I can't wait to see him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO much cuteness! LOVE IT : )

    ReplyDelete