Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

I feel so bad because I am always so horrible at remembering to take pictures of the people we are with when we do fun things or I just forget to take pics altogether. This past Thanksgiving we got to spend with our friends Bryan and Allie Shumway and their new baby Crew. We were so excited to have someone to spend Thanksgiving with. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I spent all day cooking a luxurious meal, but Boston Market sure did. I think we are going to make it our new tradition since we aren't near family to eat Boston Market for Thanksgiving each year. We did it last Thanksgiving too. Anyway, the food was great and so was the company. That night we got back together with the Shumway's, this time at their house and ate delicious homemade pies. We also got to meet Allie's mom who flew in from Utah to meet her new grandbaby. It was a good time. These were the only pics we took of that day. Sorry to all that were actually with us that day.

1 comment: